For non-EU companies operating in Europe, D&D offers the best compliance service to the GDPR and other EU regulations regarding the processing of personal data for activities carried out in the EEA area and in Italy.
General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) has imposed a great challenge for IT companies that work at European level with the treatment of personal big data and the protection of citizens’ privacy. The EU regulatory intervention was made necessary by the continuing violations and fraud against users who have suffered privacy violations in the processing of personal. Companies must therefore align themselves with the new rules with an effective big data management system that is in line with the EU GDPR, in compliance with the privacy rules, by providing compliant models that reduce the risk of violation and identify those responsible for the protection of personal data in the company. These activities are aimed not only at the protection of end users, but also to guarantee the company which, otherwise, could incur serious penalties.
The challenge is even more important for companies that process data protected by the GDPR online and on a large scale and that are stored in the Clouds or sever of third-party companies. Non-EU companies that process EU user data must have Data Protection Officers (DPOs) located in Europe.
The Damiani & Damiani law firm offers the best service on privacy advice and compliance with the GDPR regulation, guaranteeing security for any type of business activity that takes place in the EEA territory
GDPR Compliance Solution for Italian and foreign companies that manage data protection officer in the EU
With the new Privacy Regulation, companies must adapt the organization of their corporate structure so that all personal data are processed and handled in accordance with good standards of security and transparency.
Among the obligations of non-EU companies that process EU user data, there is that of appointing the Data Protection Officer (DPO). The primary role of the data protection officer (DPO) is to ensure that the organization processes the personal data of the company in compliance with the applicable data protection rules.
Why choose your company’s GDPR compliance consulting in Italy and the gdpr compliance checklist
Italy boasts the primacy in Europe for the number of lawyers with a High Level of Expertise in the field of privacy and data protection. This experience in big data management was developed well before the arrival of the GDPR. Although the GDPR does not have a direct impact on outsourcing and offshore data processors, IT service providers and companies must follow EU security rules and procedures.
- To be sure not to make mistakes, companies will have to submit a correct analysis of existing contracts with customers in the European market and adapt them to be in compliance with the GDPR, in order to be protected by the right non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements of the sensitive data and privacy of its customers, processed by internal and external stakeholders of the company.
- Companies must take the most appropriate security measures to ensure the confidentiality of privacy data. Internal policies of the organization must comply with data protection principles based on the design and default settings, using systems such as the encryption of personal data or using a default privacy setting on the user’s profile.
- • When the work contract is subcontracted or contract transfer (sub-processor sub-contractor), the company must have the authorization to process the data and correspondence with the contractual obligations of the subcontracted customer.
The Damiani & Damiani Law Firm carries out training programs for the internal team of the non-EU company on the procedures for the processing of personal data and provides foreign companies privacy and GDPR consultancy
The Damiani & Damiani International Law Firm ensures assistance throughout the EU / EEA territory, guaranteeing:
- the correct application of the GDPR regulation for the protection of personal data;
- the correct identification and appointment of the data controller and the DPO;
- assistance for the evaluation of the management system for data collection and processing, the formulation of management models and protocols for crisis management;
- control services through appointment of the DPO remotely or with physical meetings in the company.
The compliance protocol provided by Studio Damiani & Damiani is valid in all EEA member states and other member countries.
Contact the Damiani & Damiani Law Firm for assistance in drafting or revising a contract compliant with the GDPR and to find out when the appointment of the DPO is necessary.
Italy has the best cultural and legal background on issues regarding data protection.
The team of lawyers of the Damiani & Damiani firm has the know-how for GDPR compliant services for businesses, data storage, corporate data transfers in compliance with the GDPR EU.
Schedule an interview with our experts now. We will be able to identify any critical issues of your Privacy system and we will offer you the right GDPR compliance solution