Damiani Law firm with its staff of lawyers experienced in corporate bankruptcy and debt recovery has gained significant experience in national, Community and international bankruptcy law and in the management of debt and bankruptcy procedures of companies in Italy and abroad. The team of lawyers debt collection Damiani&Damiani is specialised in the new Bankruptcy Law in Italy and bankruptcy law for the management of:
- insolvency proceedings;
- insolvency procedures;
- debt restructuring agreements;
- certified recovery plans;
- extrajudicial restructuring;
- arrangement with creditors;
- extraordinary administration of large insolvent companies;
- compulsory liquidation;
- admission to liabilities;
- opposition to the declared passive status.
Here’s how to manage corporate bankruptcy in Italy whit new insolvency proceedings
The new Bankruptcy Act provides for new insolvency proceedings for the management of private and tax debts. The new Bankruptcy provides advantages for the company that wants to settle with the help of the bankruptcy attorney for debt restructuring. The advantages are conditional on:
- sound financial management;
- obligations to check the financial statement;
- reporting obligation to the O.C.R.I. in case of debts.
In order to prove that it has complied with the requirements of the new corporate crisis code, there is an obligation to appoint a lawyer to review the debts of Srl and Spa.
Fill out the form for assistance from the staff of experienced tax lawyers bankruptcy curators or write to the email of the tax law firm info@damianddamiani for free online advice and legal assistance for new bankruptcy proceedings, new private debt and tax restructuring agreements and debt collection