Smart Working is a convenient way for companies to work because it allows them to achieve:
- Savings on real estate costs of the premises (rents, mortgages, etc.);
- Savings on real estate operating costs (energy consumption, company canteens, etc.);
- Reduction of labour costs with the introduction of contractual forms such as Free-lance, term-contract worker, part-time work;
- Staff efficiency;
- Reduced Hardware Purchase Costs;
- Increasing productivity;
- Incentives envisaged for companies adopting the new forms of ‘flexible’ or agile work.
We organize Smart Working. Best Practice for Companies and Enterprises for the adoption of smart working contracts and individual agreements
The key steps that companies must follow to adopt the different agile working modes are:
- The stipulation of the agreement or the drafting of the Instruction Document for the management of remote work, the control of remote work.
- The adoption of the new company policies to regulate the aspects of smart working under GDPR and Data Security and Treatment;
- Adoption of Company BYOD Policy Models and byod device policy to ensure cyber insurance risk management of company data and information when using private technologies, devices and devices;
- Adoption of the new smart working evaluation procedure based on the agreed results achieved and no longer on working hours.
The adoption of a Smart Working model in line with labour regulations, worker safety, privacy protection under GDPR and data protection and security and data processing is made easier, faster and more efficient by the Damiani&Damiani team of experienced Compliance lawyers and adaptation of GDPR to the new agile or smart working procedures.
Damiani&Damiani’s Legal Advisors ensure the best and most efficient legal assistance services regarding GDPR Compliance, Sensitive Data Processing and Protection both from a legal point of view and from the point of view of the adoption of the appropriate IT tools to ensure the provisions and obligations of the law.
The many years of experience of Damiani&Damiani’s team of lawyers in the field of consulting, management and protection of privacy with regard to:
- data protection;
- optimisation and adjustment to GDPR;
- appointment of Data Protection Officer;
- management of sensitive industrial and technological data
secures your investments in the adoption of the smart working and agile working model within your company and enterprise.